AN ONLINE WORKSHOP…
Permaculture is scaleable. The principles that turn deserts into food forests can also be used to make a user-friendly kitchen, starting from the sink. Growing food is great, yet so many harried city-dwellers don’t know where to start when it comes to cooking each night. The goal is a kitchen that is like a lively river: not a mountain stream so pure it has no life, not a sluggish river choked with unwanted nutrients. In this event, you will:
- Use your laptop to join an online webinar in real time, listening to Cecilia, asking questions, and doing declutter activities.
- See Cecilia’s slideshow of heroic declutters she and her students have done in their own homes.
- Re-think Bill Mollison’s principles: Zones for inside your house, reduce useless diversity, make families of objects, right mess in the right place.
- Do sink and pantry decluttering, in real time, asking Cecilia any questions.
- Be brave, and share ‘before and after’ achievements, to inspire others.
Visited 2355 times, 1 Visit today