The CRYSTAL WATERS MARKET is a relaxed, sociable, and enjoyable treasure of the Hinterland. Traditionally on the first Saturday of the month, the May Market will have a special focus on permaculture in honour of International Permaculture Day happening the day following. Workshops, tours, music and stalls themed towards permaculture will take place.
Set in a valley of the Conondale Range at the Crystal Waters Permacuture Village on the Green, the Market is a day for:
- delicious and healthy breakfast and lunch options with chai and coffee on all day
- the best and best-for-your-money sourdough bread in the Hinterland
- fresh fruit and vegetable produce
- organic seedlings and dry food supplies
- interesting herbs and other garden plants
- face painting and numerous play areas and companions for children
- body-work and other personal services such as acupuncture, massage, psychic readings, and more
- cleverly and well-made craftwork from artisans of the Range
- funky secondhand clothing and items galore to peruse through, and
- much more, depending on the day!
All set in a natural wonderland right on the mouth of the Mary River (also a Wildlife Reserve, so no dogs, thank you.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO SPEND THE NIGHT/THE WEEKEND: Stay up late and/or wake up early and explore the beauty and abundant wildlife of Crystal Waters. Early morning is optimum for nature sightings and exploration.
Camping space or cabin rental available right at the Crystal Waters Eco Park camping area.
8AM – 2 PM with POST-MARKET “CHILL SESH” with DJ JORY FREYEE – Donation entry for music on the Deck at the Village Green to relax, picnic, and play to.
Beer, cider and wine available for sale. Bring your family and your frisbee!
Crystal Waters Community Co-operative
How to book
The Market is free. Please visit http://crystalwaters.org.au/things-to-do/eco-caravan-park/ to make a booking for camping or cabin accomodation.
Visited 628 times, 1 Visit today