Permaculture Northern Beaches (PNB) will celebrate IPD at:
- Pittwater Sustainability Lane as part of the Pittwater Food & Wine Fair and
- at a unique opportunity at the Early Education event at Rose Hill.
PNB will have a stall at Pittwater Food and Sustainability Fair
WHEN: May 1 – 10am to 4pm
WHERE: Stainability Lane, Winnererremy Bay Foreshore Reserve, Mona Street, Mona Vale
PNB will have:
- a native bee talk in the morning and
- kids seed saving workshop in the afternoon
- The PNB community will have a dinner (and hopefully fireside at Narrabeen) in the evening.
Lend a hand by committing a few hours on the Sunday.
Setting up: from 08:30am
Packing up: at 4:00pm.
Event officially starts at 10:00am.
Rosters: 3-4 hours morning and afternoon, or if you can do less that is fine also.
To volunteer contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Education Event
Date: Saturday 30 April – Sunday 1 May 2016
Time: 10am to 4pm
WHERE: Rosehill Gardens Event Centre is situated approximately 30 minutes to the west of the Sydney CBD in what is the geographical heart of the metropolitan area near Parramatta.
Are you interested in Permaculture Education for Kids?
PNB has an opportunity to host a ‘permaculture and sustainability for kids’ feature area at this years premier national early education event in Rosehill gardens.
This is a fun, engaging hands on space where people will come to learn about seed saving, composting, caring for chickens, worm farming and more!
Event website: http://www.eyec.com.au/speakers/
There is FREE car parking in: P4 & 5 car park located on James Ruse Drive & Prospect Street.
P6 Infield car park. Entry to the Infield car park is via Gate 2 Unwin Street.
Normal STA services are available to and from James Ruse Drive (M51)
Run by a qualified team of educators and passionate permis, we are seeking volunteers to fill four blocks of time across 2 days.
- Block 1: Saturday 30th April 9am-12.30am,
- Block 2: Saturday 30th April 12.30am-4pm,
- Block 3: Sunday 1st May 9am-12.30pm,
- Block 4: Sunday 12.30-3.30pm
If you have an interest in education and permaculture you might want to make a day of it!
To volunteer contact: email@example.com
Permaculture Northern Beaches
Visited 1975 times, 2 Visits today