Havn’t registered for the National Permaculture Hui yet? Take advantage as we extend the standard rate until sunday nigh — 17 April 2016. Responding to feedback and valuing the time of our WebMaster and team we have decided the late registration fee will not kick-in until Monday morning. See the preliminary programme below.
PiNZ Member discount will be applied automatically for current members provided you are logged in to the website. If you don’t see it mentioned after the price on the registration page, you may be due for renewal. To access the renewal link, Log in then click “My Membership” on the menu immediately beneath the website title. We will endeavour to process renewals daily.
If you experience the site saying you are not logged in but still see your user being displayed please try logging back in to complete the form. The web-site is occassionally logging people out in error. Thank you for your patience.
ABOUT THE HUI
This year, the hui will run from April 23rd to the 25th and be located at a quiet and private retreat situated on the banks of the mighty Waikato River at Lake Karapiro. To recognise the importance of the river to our region and the interconnectedness to our lives here, the theme will be Wai Whenua: Water & Land.
Keynote speakers include Heidi Mardon, founder and national director and of the Enviroschools Foundation and someone who always walks the talk when it comes to sustainable living and education.
Also speakers are being sought to walk us through the Waikato River ecosystem and restoration projects.
As well as our keynote speakers, we will have a full program of formal and informal workshops and activities, so there will be something for everyone from the newbie to the experienced permaculturalist.
There will be some awesome site visits to local projects as well as activities for children and teenagers. On the registration page costs include food and there are a range of accomodation options, including camping.
Family discount (2 adults, 2 children) $-125.00
- Staying off-site $ 0.00
- Large bunkroom – 1 Person $ 35 – 2 Nights
- Large bunkroom 1 Person $ 52.50 – 3 Nights
- Small Room 1 Person $ 45.00 – 3 Nights
- Small Room 1 Person $ 67.50 – 3 Nights
Infant not requiring bed $ 0.00
- Powered Campsite – Adult $ 30.00 – 2 Nights
- Powered Campsite – Child $ 14.00 – 2 Nights
- Powered Campsite – Adult $ 45.00 – 3 Nights
- Powered Campsite – Child $ 21.00 – 3 Nights
- non-powered camping – Adult $ 25.00 – 2 Nights
- non-powered camping – Child $ 10.00 – 2 nights
- non-powered camping – Adult $ 37.50 – 3 nights
- non-powered camping – Child $ 15.00 – 3 nights
- Self-catering – Adult $ -70.00
- Self-catering – Child (5-12) $ -50.00
- Self-Catering (single day ticket Sat or Sun) $ -30.00
Permaculture in NZ
How to book
Visited 661 times, 1 Visit today