Enjoy World wide Permaculture day on May 6 in Chiang mai at San Kamphaeng at Permaculture Children’s House. We are open door and in Ask Us Anything mode.
See what we did in a bit more than a year!
Bring your own drinks, food, hat.
Kids friendly and welcome.
Permaculture Children's House
154/2 Moo 6 - Ban Nam Cham - Rong Wua Daeng - San Kamphaeng - Chiang Mai - 50130
Permaculture Children's House is an education project and an intentional community for children and adults located in San Kamphaeng, Chiang Mai, Thailand. 30 minutes from Chiang Mai city.
We are building on 4 hectares 10 acres an education center.
Children will change the world using Permaculture ethics and principles:
- Care the Earth
- Care the People
- Fair share
Permaculture Children’s House is a Thai Foundation and will be an academy and education center based on:
- Self directed Education (PCH is member of ASDE)
- Sociocracy or dynamic governance as a form of governance
- Collaboration instead of competition
- Agile learning principles (PCH is member of Agile Learning Centers and AERO)
- Dynamic and creative way to teach / learn
- PCH own 7 R principles: Rethink, Refuse,
- Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle, and Rot
- Montessori inspired education
- Cooking and Languages
- Zero waste
How to Book
Just come, no booking needed.
Visited 2110 times, 1 Visit today