AN ONLINE WORKSHOP…
Permaculture is scaleable. The principles that turn deserts into food forests can also be used to make a user-friendly kitchen, starting from the sink. Growing food is great, yet so many harried city-dwellers don’t know where to start when it comes to cooking each night. The goal is a kitchen that is like a lively river: not a mountain stream so pure it has no life, not a sluggish river choked with unwanted nutrients. In this event, you will:
- Use your laptop to join an online webinar in real time, listening to Cecilia, asking questions, and doing declutter activities.
- See Cecilia’s slideshow of heroic declutters she and her students have done in their own homes.
- Re-think Bill Mollison’s principles: Zones for inside your house, reduce useless diversity, make families of objects, right mess in the right place.
- Do sink and pantry decluttering, in real time, asking Cecilia any questions.
- Be brave, and share ‘before and after’ achievements, to inspire others.
How to book
Register on Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/permaculture-starting-at-the-kitchen-sink-declutter-reset-enjoy-tickets-33952021410 Questions? Email Cecilia Registration is limited to 25 wonderful people. Register at least 2 hours before the event starts.
Visited 1909 times, 1 Visit today